Although COVID restrictions have ended there remain high numbers of infections so I will continue to follow the guidelines suggested by the Massage Training Institute. This will affect your visit in the following ways:
Prior to your visit
1. I will call you for a short consultation and to go through the client questionnaire. This will reduce the time we spend in the massage room. You can let me know a good time to call.
2. There will also be a consent form to complete regarding exposure to Covid-19. All consultation and consent documents can be signed and brought on the day.
During your visit
1. Please wear easy to remove clothes. You will be given a container in which to put them when you undress. Please avoid wearing jewellery as this makes the process simpler.
2. When you arrive, you will be required to take off your shoes, use the hand sanitiser by the door or wash your hands (drying them with paper towels kept in the bathroom)
3. You should wear a mask but you can take it off when lying face down with your head in the face cradle
4. I will continue to wear a type IIR surgical mask and visor.
5.The massage will then continue as per usual, though I would recommend not chatting to avoid any possible droplet formation.
6. I will not be massaging hands or face, but I will be massaging the head and neck.
7. When the massage is over, please leave all the linens and towels on the table. Please do not fold up or help tidy. Put your clothes back on and exit again without touching anything.
8. I will only work with one client a day to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy table and equipment, hallways, and bathroom etc.
9. I am triple vaccinated and expect you to be the same, unless you have a medical exemption.
10. Before you leave your home, please check your temperature, and consider if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms: -
· Dry persistent cough
· Temperature over 37.8° Centigrade
· Lack of taste or smell
If yes to any of those questions, please postpone or cancel your appointment.
After your visit
1. The massage table, floor and surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected and all linens will be washed.
2. Please let me know if you start to exhibit and COVID symptoms in the 5 days after your visit.